The County Department of Public Health and the NYS Department of Health are no longer conducting routine case investigations or contact tracing for COVID-19 positive individuals effective April 29, 2022.
Members of the public are encouraged to use the Self-Attestation portal if paperwork is needed for sick leave for an employer.
We will continue to conduct case investigations for sensitive congregate settings if there are outbreaks or clusters occurring and will continue monitoring the number of new cases and hospitalizations due to COVID-19.
Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-364-3065.
Sullivan County Community Assistance Hotline: 845-807-0925.
Sullivan County Public Health COVID Info Line: 845-513-2268.
Click HERE to self-report your COVID test results or obtain an isolation or quarantine affirmation form.
This dashboard is optimized for mobile viewing. To view the device-optimized version of the COVID Dashboard, click here.
Locate a Testing Site
The My Testing Sites Locator helps you to identify the nearest testing location for COVID-19 testing:
Testing is free to all eligible New Yorkers as ordered by a health care provider or by calling the
NYS COVID-19 hotline at 1-888-364-3065.
- In the event of an emergency, always dial 9-1-1. For non-emergency situations related to mental health or substance use, you may also contact the Sullivan County Department of Community Services at 845-292-8770.
- If you need food, medicine or other non-health-related assistance, call our Community Assistance Center at 845-807-0925.
- CDC Handwashing
- COVID-19 and the Family and Medical Leave Act Questions and Answers
- New York Paid Family Leave COVID-19: Overview
- New York Paid Family Leave COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions