Shopping Buses Are Running
This is a SEPARATE SERVICE FROM MOVE SULLIVAN. Registration with the Office for the Aging is required. The suggested contribution is $3 per round trip. Please dial 845-807-0244 to make a reservation at least 3 business days prior.
• Shopping runs will start at 7:30 a.m. instead of 8 a.m.
• Riders will get an hour and a half to do their shopping.
• Buses will be limited from 5 to 6 people due to social distancing, and seats will be marked. All riders are required to wear masks.
• The amount of allowed shopping bags is being increased from 5 to 8.
• Shoppers will be limited to two runs per bus per day. A waitlist will be maintained for any last-minute cancellations and to provide priority for the next ride available. Please only make a reservation if you’re absolutely sure you will be able to keep it.
• The routes will remain the same as prior to closing, but on a modified schedule
(Please note: Route 2 Highland Area and Route 5 Town of Delaware are open to the general public. Please check www.sullivanny.us/Departments/Transportation for pick up locations. The same reservation procedures apply.)
Shopping Bus Schedule
April 2022 Shopping Bus Schedule: CLICK HERE
May 2022 Shopping Bus Schedule: CLICK HERE
June 2022 Shopping Bus Schedule: CLICK HERE
The Sullivan County Transportation Department provides Open Public Transportation. Move Sullivan is our newest service, provided by Rolling V five days a week. Click the logo above or HERE to find out more.
There are two (2) other round-trip routes, one of which runs on Thursdays and covers the Highland Township Area with transportation to Monticello. The second route runs on Fridays and covers the Delaware Township area to Monticello.
The below information relates ONLY to the Highland and Delaware runs (for MOVE SULLIVAN info, click on the icon above):
- General public passengers: $1.50 boarding fee, exact fare required
- To schedule a pickup all passengers MUST CALL 807-0180, between 8:00am -3:00pm at least 24 hours BEFORE YOUR TRIP.
- Please arrive five minutes before schedule time.
- All times are approximate.
Highland Township Area Route SCHEDULE (NOT A MOVE SULLIVAN ROUTE)
Delaware Township Area Route SCHEDULE (NOT A MOVE SULLIVAN ROUTE)
Shortline/CoachUSA also offers public transportation in the region. More info on their services is available at www.coachusa.com or by calling 845-794-5500.