The mission of the Sullivan County Government Wellness Committee is to promote a healthy place to work and promote a worksite culture that supports employees’ desire to make healthy lifestyle choices.
Goals of the committee
- Promote healthy lifestyle behaviors;
- Develop educational outreach activities;
- Encourage personal and professional productivity;
- Encourage physical, mental, social, and holistic well-being
- Reduce absenteeism
- Increase productivity
- Lower workers compensation claims
- Improve employee engagement /satisfaction
- Promote a clean, healthy and safe environment
Come Walk With Us!
Come join Sullivan County employees and their families at the next Wellness Walk. Walks are open to all and are kid- and pet-friendly!
Current and Former Sullivan County staff on the Hurleyville Rail Trail-March 2021