The mission of the Sullivan County Government Wellness Committee is to promote a healthy place to work and promote a worksite culture that supports employees’ desire to make healthy lifestyle choices.
Goals of the committee
- Promote healthy lifestyle behaviors;
- Develop educational outreach activities;
- Encourage personal and professional productivity;
- Encourage physical, mental, social, and holistic well-being
- Reduce absenteeism
- Increase productivity
- Lower workers compensation claims
- Improve employee engagement /satisfaction
- Promote a clean, healthy and safe environment
Come Walk With Us!
Come join Sullivan County employees and their families for a walk/hike along the trails at Dixie Lake in Hanofee Park. The walk is open to all and is kid- and pet-friendly! Masks are required to keep everyone safe. Don’t forget to bring water!
October 7th, 2020, 5:30pm
Location: Dixie Lake at Hanofee Park
Address: 136 Sunset Lake Road in Liberty
**This trail is relatively flat, there are a couple locations where you walk up/down an embankment, however. We will be meeting in the Hanofee Park parking lot.
We look forward to seeing you!