Call the Clerk’s Office at (845) 807-0411 to schedule an appointment for new pistol permits, passport and civil department transactions. To schedule a DMV appointment, go to the DMV Appointment Scheduler. See the DMV page for detailed transaction information.
- Pistol amendments can be brought to the Clerk’s office or mailed, with appropriate fee and self-addressed stamped envelope. Processed cards will be mailed back to customers. Instructions are available at https://sullivanny.us/Departments/Clerk/ServicesProvided/InformationGuidePistolPermits.
- Legal documents are requested to be e-filed (courts), e-recorded (land records), or submitted by mail.
- Notary Public
- Map filings (call ahead to (845) 807-0411 for instructions)
- Deeds prior to April 1990 are available online at SearchIQS.com
- 90 day subscription - $150
- 24 hour subscription - $15
- Copies - $.50 per copy