Sullivan County Clerk Russell Reeves asks for continued patience from Sullivan County residents as we await the Governor’s decision to reopen. Please take note of the many office processes that have changed in order for us to avoid a large number of people waiting in our confined office space. We have a plan in place to serve our residents safely.
Drop boxes are available in the Government Center vestibules. Customers must use a face covering, maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet, and limit vestibule capacity to two individuals.
While the building is closed to public walk-ins during the COVID-19 pandemic, services will be available by appointment, effective June 9, to SULLIVAN COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY. Call the office at (845) 807-0411 to schedule an appointment.
- Pistol amendments and applications, with appropriate fee, can be dropped off in the Clerk drop box or mailed in. Processed cards will be mailed back to customers. Instructions are available at https://sullivanny.us/Departments/Clerk/ServicesProvided/InformationGuidePistolPermits.
- Legal documents are requested to be e-filed (courts), e-recorded (land records), or submitted by mail or drop box.
- Notary Public
- Map filings (call ahead to (845) 807-0411 for instructions)
- Deeds prior to April 1990 are available online at SearchIQS.com
- 90 day subscription - $150
- 24 hour subscription - $15
- Copies - $.50 per copy